[asterisk-users] OT: Re: sip clients for smart phones?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Oct 3 19:56:34 CDT 2008

Tariq .. schrieb:
> i'm using Hotmail webmail.. so what is wrong with it?

See for yourself:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-October/219531.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-October/219538.html
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-October/219541.html

Ironically you would think that *my* email client is broken while
actually yours messes up the text/plain part.

And in addition to that
- You don't skip the irrelevant parts (e.g. my signature or the
  list footer)
- You top-post
- You violate email netiquette by not using a proper signature
  separator
- You send a footer telling me about Windows Live which is totally
  unrelated. Even for free email accounts that's not acceptable
  any longer since there are free accounts without advertising.

I could live with 1 or maybe 2 of these issues but 5 is a bit
much. You didn't even notice these problems, so, ok, sorry for
being rude. But for people who are used to email in ages it feels
like a punch in the face. It's a real culture clash.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
Amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de