[asterisk-users] Ok message

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 3 10:54:02 CDT 2008

200 OK is a SIP response indicating the successful establishment of an
INVITE transaction.

I can think of no reason why you would not be sending a 200 OK to your
provider unless you are failing to Answer() the call in your dial plan
and are instead sending them early media (183 Session in Progress).

A packet capture would be most helpful.