[asterisk-users] MWI with Siemens Gigaset S450IP

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:03:33 CDT 2008

Hi,

1. Here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Siemens+Gigaset+S450IP  it is
mentioned MWI is now working.

In my testings with lastest 02123 firmware, MWI is blinking when missed
calls but not when a message in present in voicemail.
With SIP debug I can see "481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist" replies
to NOTIFY announcing new messages.
With previous firmware, I had "415 Unsupported Media" if my memory is
correct.

Has anyone been any further ?

2. R Hook-flash key is now available to transfer calls.
In s450IP web management server, its defaults settings are :
Application-type: dtmf-relay
Application-signal: 16

Is there anything to configure in features.conf, extensionsconf or elsewhere
to trigger transfers when R key is pressed ?

Regards