[asterisk-users] Cisco Dropping SIP support?

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Oct 2 19:52:12 CDT 2008

They are probably referring to the fact that the base 7960 is End of
Life and the 7960G is probably going to be EOL soon as well, so they
won't offer new firmware at the EOL milestone.  They have been replaced
by the 7961.  Completely different firmware and configuration, but there
still is support for SIP.