[asterisk-users] dahdi service start

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Oct 2 19:45:40 CDT 2008

I just downloaded the dahdi release and installed it.
I removed anything zaptel I could find. /sbin , /lib/modules and others...
when doing a service dahdi start it is still looking to ztcfg???? Why?

I have look all about and cant determine why?

service dahdi start
  wct4xxp:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wct4xxp
                                                           [FAILED]
  wcte12xp:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wcte12xp
                                                           [FAILED]
  wct1xxp:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wct1xxp
                                                           [FAILED]
  wcte11xp:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wcte11xp
                                                           [FAILED]
  wctdm24xxp:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm24xxp
                                                           [FAILED]
  wcfxo:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wcfxo
                                                           [FAILED]
  wctdm:  sh: /sbin/ztcfg: No such file or directory
FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm
                                                           [FAILED]
  xpp_usb:                                                 [  OK  ]

No hardware timing source found in /proc/dahdi, loading dahdi_dummy
Running dahdi_cfg:                                         [  OK  ]