[asterisk-users] Channels crossing...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Oct 2 14:26:13 CDT 2008

	I have a customer that is reporting that sometimes when they dial an
outside line they can hear other conversations.  At this moment I am
assuming it only happens when they dial an outside number and not
between extensions.

	They are using Asterisk 1.4.11, Zaptel 1.2.12.1 (just updated today)
and Rhino-2.2.6 (Rhino 8 port card) on a CentOS 5 machine.  Even with
the update today it happened again.

	Is this a problem with Asterisk or Zaptel?  How can I fix it?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001