[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue question

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:32:52 CDT 2008

When the asterisk a queue reset their counters?

I 'm talking about this kind of info in asterisk console.

>show queue 600
600          has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (4s
holdtime), W:0, C:14, A:8, SL:0.0% within 0s

I just say that because I have a queue with strategy "Fewest Calls"
working for a couple of mouths, and a new agent has been added this
week in the queue and he is receiving all the incomings calls.

How could I solve that?

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy