[asterisk-users] Is SIPPEER curcalls working for you ? (was: Ongoing calls with SIPPEER, curcalls)

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:43:30 CDT 2008

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used this SIPPEER function ?
exten => _753X,n,Set(foo=${SIPPEER(${EXTEN}:curcalls)})
Then, did you get a meaningful value ?

I suspect my understanding of it is incorrect as I would say that if an
extension is on call with someone else, curcalls shall return 1 (which it
doesn't here as it returns 0).

Regards