[asterisk-users] zap destroy

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Oct 2 01:46:46 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 01:39:29PM -0500, Jeff Peeler wrote:

> Nope, that's the best you can do without restarting Asterisk. Is
> requiring two restarts reproducible? I'd really like to see console
> output with verbosity and debug set to 4 on chan_dahdi, preferably
> while only using zap channels.

Jeff is asking specifically about chan_dahdi and not about chan_zap
because he fixed this issue and several related issues (e.g.:
'zap restart'/'dahdi restart' not working for a system with PRI, or
after a configuration error). Though he fixed them at the specific
version when chan_zap was renamed chan_dahdi and hence if you find those
symptoms in chan_zap you probably still use the "buggy" version.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com