[asterisk-users] zap destroy

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Wed Oct 1 18:06:53 CDT 2008

On Oct 1, 2008, at 11:39 AM, Jeff Peeler wrote:

> Nope, that's the best you can do without restarting Asterisk. Is
> requiring two restarts reproducible? I'd really like to see console
> output with verbosity and debug set to 4 on chan_dahdi, preferably
> while only using zap channels.

For me, yes.  Every single time I do a zap restart I have to do it
twice.  If I execute them REALLY fast I have to do it 3 times.  I am
using 1.4.20.1 with chan_zap still, but I will try to produce you a
copy of the log this weekend (doing some phone maintenance anyway).  I
have experienced this for as long as I can remember, and I know bad
form, but just have never gotten around to filing a bug report on it.
One of those things you never remember until you do 'zap restart' and
it fails and then you do it again and go "whew, that was close".

Daniel