[asterisk-users] RTP sent before the INVITE ACK (for voicemail app)

tic tac hotsblanc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:37:29 CDT 2008

Thanks, in my case though it looks like the originating party (polycom softphone) is hearing a clipped voicemail prompt because of that; should I look into having that fixed into their firmware? As a workaround, I was thinking to just add a few seconds delay in app_voicemail, or wait through AGI before calling voicemail, makes sense?