[asterisk-users] Asterisk Documentation now on voip-info.org Wiki

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 1 03:19:09 CDT 2008

Josiah Bryan wrote:
> The script design supports plugin formatting as it stands. E.g. I can
> insert any formatting algorithm if anyone has any suggestions. Right
> now, the formatter script just does:
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> use strict;
>
> my $file = $ARGV[0];
>
> print "~pp~\n";
> print `cat $file`;
> print "~/pp~\n";
>
> Any formatting can be added as desired - this was just a quick way to
> get the content online.

Might I suggest including...

print "-=NOTE: These pages are automatically updated once per
day/week/month/year/decade from the Asterisk subversion repository.  Any
changes made to this page will be automatically overwritten with the
latest version from <insert URL here>.\n";

...at the beginning?  May stop some nutters whining that you're
continually overwriting their changes.