[asterisk-users] Trixbox 2.6.1.13 OpenR2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 12:41:15 CST 2008

There are probably other OpenR2 users that can help you in asterisk-r2
mailing list (http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-r2/)

I have not tried Trixbox, but the first release of OpenR2 will be next
week, probably that will help to have Trixbox a proper support.

Moy

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 12:12 AM, Peter Lindquist
<peter.lindquist.th at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Yuri <yuri.asterisk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning!
>> I verified that the trixbox version Trixbox 2.6.1.13 has support for
>> OpenR2, I verified in the repository that has to libraries of the project
>> openR2, but I don't manage to do to work in the trixbox, when I type the
>> command (it colors show channeltypes)ele no demostra the support to MFC+R2,
>> they could help finding out which package is necessary of the trixbox and
>> which the necessary configurations that should make!
>> I have been installing the trixbox version 2.6.1.13 and a Digium 110p,
>> they put in the trixbox only get to do to work in ISDN!
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>

> Hi Yuri,
>
> I also read that 2.6.1.13 would have OpenR2 support built in but found that
> this was not entirely true. The library package is in the repository, but
> support for OpenR2 is not in the provided Asterisk package. I ended up
> downloading the source and recompiling from the OpenR2 site.
>
> //Peter

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire