[asterisk-users] Trixbox 2.6.1.13 OpenR2

Yuri yuri.asterisk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 22:18:50 CST 2008

*Good morning!  *

*I verified that the trixbox version Trixbox 2.6.1.13 has support for
OpenR2, I verified in the repository that has to libraries of the project
openR2, but I don't manage to do to work in the trixbox, when I type the
command (it colors show channeltypes)ele no demostra the support to MFC+R2,
they could help finding out which package is necessary of the trixbox and
which the necessary configurations that should make!
I have been installing the trixbox version 2.6.1.13 and a Digium 110p, they
put in the trixbox only get to do to work in ISDN!

Thank you very much*