[asterisk-users] Asterisk and S-Bus

Steven.Moughan at lakecommunications.com Steven.Moughan at lakecommunications.com
Fri Nov 28 05:53:32 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

I've built an Asterisk server (1.4.22) on a Debian Etch 4.0 base system
(Kernel 2.6.18). I have so far installed AsteriskGUI and the Zaptel,
libPRI and mISDN drivers.

The hardware is a dual processor, dual core Xeon 2ghz (per core) server
with one Digium Wildcard B410P (4 FXS - 4 FXO) and one Beronet BN2S0 ISDN
card (1 TE - 1 NT).

The all is working well, however I am unsure of how to configure the BN2S0
card port 2 (NT) to provide an S-Bus that additional ISDN phones can
connect to as extensions. The phone is powering up OK and Asterisk is
dectecting when the phone is taken off hook however I receive an error
about Asterisk not knowing how to handle the call.

As of yet, I have not configured any additional users in users.conf for
the ISDN phone as Im not quite sure how to configure them to use that
channel.

Has anyone ever tried such a configuration here that might be able to give
me a few pointers? Any and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Steven Moughan
LAKE Communications,
Beech House, Greenhills Road,
Dublin 24, IRELAND
int. +353 1 4031112
fax. +353 1 452 0826
www.lakecommunications.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify mailadmin at lakecommunications.com

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses and other security threats.

Registered Office: Lake Communications Ltd, Beech House, Greenhills Road, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Registered No. 	59890