[asterisk-users] Hints stopped working suddently

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Nov 27 12:27:44 CST 2008

Mike, I don't want to be a smart ass, but (as you claimed) if you didn't
change anything

 >>I've had Asterisk and Polycom phones work perfectly with hints for
the last 6 months. Suddently, I realize they've stopped working in the
last few days. I haven't changed the >>configuration in any way.

how was it working before ?

I really want to know, as there may be something else going on in the
background.

Julian.