[asterisk-users] Ring/Off-hook in strange state 6 channel X

research at businesstz.com research at businesstz.com
Wed Nov 26 22:10:15 CST 2008

hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0

group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

#include dahdi-channels.conf

File: dahdi-channels.conf

; Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Mon Nov 24 16:19:00 2008 --
do not hand edit
; Dahdi Channels Configurations (chan_dahdi.conf)
;
; This is not intended to be a complete chan_dahdi.conf. Rather, it is
intended
; to be #include-d by /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf that will include the
global settings
;

; Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM410P Board 1" (MASTER)
;;; line="3 WCTDM/0/2 FXSKS  (EC: MG2)"

signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
group=0
context=from-pstn
channel => 3
callerid=
group=
context=default

; Span 2: XBUS-00/XPD-00 "Xorcom XPD #00/00: FXO"
;;; line="5 XPP_FXO/00/00/0"
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
cidsignalling=v23