[asterisk-users] Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another

Jon Pounder jonp at inline.net
Wed Nov 26 16:16:16 CST 2008

Olivier wrote:

normally if there are 2 devices you want termination on on both, when
there are more than 2 in a chain, the one at each end gets terminated,
not the middle ones.

if its really a star, not a chain electrically - experiment a bit
depends on the lengths of each arm what is best.

on real short lengths of wire (all in the same room) probably won't make
a difference either way.