[asterisk-users] Problems with Rhino Channelbank...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Nov 26 11:24:07 CST 2008

	I am having an issue with a Rhino channelbank connected to a Digium
TE411P card.  The server has 3 E1 R2 links and the fourth port is used
to connect a Rhino FXO channelbank with 12 lines.  The first four ports
on the rhino are GSM adapters.  From time to time I can see the channels
answering when there is no incoming call.  It happens with all the
adapters but not on regular phone lines connected to the same unit.
What could be the cause?  A second issue was that some people were
reporting eco on the local side when making calls to mobile phones using
the GSM adapters.  Since the Te411P has hardware echo cancellation I
wonder how this is possible?

	We are using Asterisk 1.4.22 with Zaptel 1.4.12.1.  The lines on the
channelbank are configured as fxsks (I have tried fxsls with the same
results).

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001