[asterisk-users] The sound is played but I did not hear

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Nov 26 10:41:39 CST 2008

jhon digital21 wrote:

> Asterisk version : 1.4
>
> country : France
>
> outbound : not tested

Someone else may need to chime in here, I'm in the US.

But, when I was doing analog (PRI all the way around now), I used to use
ztmonitor to measure in inbound/outbound volume.  You may want to try
that tool as well.

ztmonitor {chan.number} -v

For example, monitoring channel 1 would be

ztmonitor 1 -v

It will give you a graphical represenatation  of the inbound/outbound
active call.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: