[asterisk-users] Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Nov 26 10:00:14 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 04:12:58PM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From your answer, shall I understand it is possible to loop for one port
> back to another ?
>
> /etc/dahdi/system.conf :
> span=1,0,0,ccs,ami
> span=2,0,0,ccs,ami

Hmm...  which of those two should provide timing?

I suppose you should use something of the sort of:

span=1,1,0,ccs,ami
span=2,0,0,ccs,ami

> Anyway, chan_dahdi.conf :

> [channels]
> language=fr
> context=isdntrunk
> switchtype=euroisdn
> pridialplan=unknown
> prilocaldialplan=unknown
> internationalprefix=00
> nationalprefix=0
> usecallerid=yes
> callwaiting=yes
> usecallingpres=yes
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
> threewaycalling=yes
> transfer=yes
> canpark=yes
> cancallforward=yes
> callreturn=yes
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> rxgain=0.0
> txgain=0.0
> group=1
> callgroup=1
> pickupgroup=1
> immediate=no
> signalling=bri_cpe_ptp
> channel=>1-2
> channel=>4-5

s/bri_cpe_ptp/bri_cpe/

In addition to that, a CPE needs to talk to a Network on the other side.
Thus you should have something of the sort of:

signalling=bri_net
channel=>1-2
signalling=bri_cpe
channel=>4-5

(As for the question of wiring: I have no idea. Refer to the
documentation or to the answers of others in this thread)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com