[asterisk-users] Connecting AS5350XM with Asterisk

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 25 18:37:09 CST 2008

I provided you all the information you need in an elementary sense.

Configuring the device comprehensively is a rather lengthy subject and
cannot be meaningfully addressed in the scope of an email thread.  The
answer basically boils down to, "learn the Cisco VFC platform."

There are plenty of sample configurations that can be found online at:

http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Cisco+AS5300+asterisk