[asterisk-users] CDR Design

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Tue Nov 25 14:31:10 CST 2008

Yes, I know we are suggesting the same thing... I just thought you are
suggesting putting this multidimensional
CDR in one row (which of course requires data structure other than a
simple comma separated row - XML perhaps).
I did not understand you were referring to a conceptual
multi-dimensional and not an actual multidimensional storage method.