[asterisk-users] Need Recording Solution in Asterisk

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Mon Nov 24 17:41:55 CST 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kashif Naeem
  To: kashif at haditelecom.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:08 AM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Need Recording Solution in Asterisk

  Hello All

  One of our client Bank has 900 employees working in different locations. They need to record all internal and external calls. Can any body suggest Call Recording Solution for this requirement. We need to know the Hardware / Bandwidth and  all requirements and costing.

  Regards,
  --
  Kashif Naeem
  Business Development Manager

  Kashif

  www.bicomsystems.com and pbxware, we often find the customer has unique search requirements and a little custom care adds greatly to the turnkey solution.

  A few questions that need reply offline though, are:

  1. number of concurrent calls est.
  2. codecs, or PRI interfacing
  3. Any search criteria e.g. timestamp, cli ... to be put into filename of recording
  4. Do you need search fields available through an interface for your client ?
  5. Will you failover require redundancy or is RAID enough ?

  Regards
  Steve 'at~ bicomsystems . c0m