[asterisk-users] IMAP voicemail with Exchange (was: A way to run extenrnotify when IMAP events take place...)

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 07:55:43 CST 2008

Hi Jeff -

> I have IMAP voicemail working with Exchange 2003 using a single username and
> password for multiple mailboxes.

Sorry to hijack this thread (at least I changed the Subject), but this
really caught my eye.  I was under the impression that Exchange's IMAP
doesn't have the master user feature and therefore can't do single
username authentication for multiple mailboxes.  Care to share how you
accomplished this?

Thanks,
Noah