[asterisk-users] hint priority with 50 channels

Loic Didelot ldidelot at mixvoip.com
Sat Nov 22 04:20:07 CST 2008

Here is the scenario. My customer has 3 groups each with 10 users. Every
user has the users of his group programmed on the snom phone for pickup
etc... This works perfectly.

Now they want one global button for each group. so if any phone in
another group rings then they can pick it up.

Why do we put 80 character limits, computers have GB or memory?

Loic