[asterisk-users] ISDN Cause codes

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:19:40 CST 2008

Hi Robert,

I'd recommend the following options for Dial() so that you corroborate
operator messages w/ cause codes:

 1. remove R and r - we've found this can supress operator recordings on
early audio
 2. likewise, remove m to disable MOH

Also, check the values of DIALSTATUS to compare to HANGUPCAUSE.

Good luck,

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221