[asterisk-users] TrixBox problem...

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Nov 21 12:35:48 CST 2008

Sounds like a deadlock.  Its not a Trixbox issue but an asterisk one.
Your best bet is to upgrade asterisk itself.  No need to reinstall
Trixbox.  Just download the asterisk source and compile/install.

And yes, we have installed several Trixbox systems that became unstable
eventually.  The solution was to upgrade asterisk.

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com