[asterisk-users] puzzle

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Nov 19 15:46:34 CST 2008

Hmm, I am more of a BSD guy I guess.  I would expect a pipe to show a 'p'
in a long ls.  This is interesting though:

[root at ast init.d]# cat /proc/modules | head
ip_conntrack 45573 0 - Unloading 0xf8945000
[root at ast init.d]# rmmod -f ip_conntrack
ERROR: Removing 'ip_conntrack': Device or resource busy

(sigh)

I am pretty sure ip_conntrack is part of the iptables stuff...