[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 call files Disposition=NO ANSWER

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Wed Nov 19 14:34:18 CST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 10:00 +1000, David Klaverstyn wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> Since moving to Asterisk 1.6, whenever I am using call files the call
> is always logged with a disposition  of NO ANSWER even though the call
> is connected and answered.  The duration displays the correct time.
> Can anyone explain as to why when using call files the disposition is
> not correct?

It just so happens that I've JUST generated a patch for a fairly
similar problem (see  http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12694 )

The main difference is that, they are seeing the problem where
the CDRs are OK with BUSY, and ANSWER; they were getting FAIL
instead of NO ANSWER. You are seeing somewhat the opposite...

Report here or in the bug tracker, the contents of your call file,
the corresponding referenced parts of your dialplan, and maybe,
since this code is freshly in my brain, I might be able to debug
it quickly; or let you know the error of your ways.

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer