[asterisk-users] Role of asterisk

Valentin Bud valentin.bud at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:32:14 CST 2008

Hello Mr. Smith,

 Thank you very much for you time and explanations. I just started to take this
VoIP business serious and as i mentioned in my previous email, I took a SIP
book. If you know any kind of books that are suitable for a beginner
please let me
know.

 I started to read SIP books because i have an ackward problem with an
asterisk box
and i really have to know the protocol to understand what happens there.

thanks once again and a great day,