[asterisk-users] Asterisk with or without OpenSER

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Nov 19 10:44:05 CST 2008

You should ask on the proper FS venue.  I typically "Don't Believe the
Hype" about anything until I can lab it up and take it for a test
drive and prove it out.

Google can be a good tool too, but you have to wade through propaganda
to get to other people's real world experiences.

My only advice, since I do not monitor FS venues is to "check it out",
I think FS is a snowball gaining momentum.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro