[asterisk-users] Asterisk NOW - Where to start - FOUND, Thanks

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Wed Nov 19 08:24:03 CST 2008

  <http://brvmlaw.com/>

 Michael E. Ferguson, I.T. Director | Bio | V Card
<http://brvmlaw.com/fergusonm.vcf>

 Berman Rennert Vogel & Mandler, P.A.
 100 SE 2nd Street, 29th Floor | Miami, Fl. 33131
(305.423.3408  Direct  |  (305.533.1582 Fax  | * ferguson at brvmlaw.com
<mailto:ferguson at brvmlaw.com>

copies of it from your  system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. BERMAN RENNERT VOGEL  & MANDLER, P.A. reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views
of any such entity.
CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department and IRS
regulations, we are required to advise you that, unless expressly stated
otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this transmittal, is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the
purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, or
(ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction
or matter addressed in this e-mail or attachment.