[asterisk-users] presence with polycom DND

cfh llcfhllml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:12:00 CST 2008

hi,

I have configured asterisk 1.4.21 to control the presence BLF (hint +
watch buddy parameter)  of Polycom phones (650,550,330) and it works good.

But when I set the phones on Do Not Disturb (DND) on the server there
arent sip notifications and the presence doesnt change.

On the Polycom configuration I have try to use the server based DND
option but i dont know how to use this with asterik.

What can i do ? Are there some workaround to use the DND button and the
BLF on asterisk?

thanks

cfh