[asterisk-users] Deny FOP originated calls

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Nov 17 18:17:02 CST 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 11:31:53 am Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
> I just want to deny FOP originated calls in TRIXBOX. All remaining
> operations (hanging up, transferring, etc) should go. Where is that
> option in TRIXBOX (already googled, nothing, checked config files but
> cant find that option)?

It's not supported in Asterisk 1.4.  All of those actions require the same
CALL privilege.  You either have it or you don't.

Or, if you were running 1.6.0, the Originate command has been changed
to require the Originate privilege, so you could simply remove that privilege
from the fop user, and FOP would be unable to originate calls.

--
Tilghman