[asterisk-users] IAX2 client for "eee pc 1000"

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Nov 16 02:09:18 CST 2008

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 03:49:40PM -0700, Joseph wrote:
> What kind of IAX2 client will install/run on EEE PC 1000 (stock Linux software)?
>
> I'll eventually replace this crippled Linux with something better but I don't time to play around with it as most divers and modules are still too new and
> not fully available in all distros.

One possible way to go is to set up a build environment somewhere. If
you have any Linux system with some spare disk space you can use
debootstrap to set up a Xandros build system. On it you can build kiax2 .
This way, it will have your glibc.

I found some instructions at http://forums.xandros.com/viewtopic.php?p=213699

--
               Tzafrir Cohen