[asterisk-users] Polycom low volume

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 00:55:43 CST 2008

Links to my configuration files for the polycom phone.  As you'll see, majority of my settings are default.  Hope it will help you to determine where my problem is at.

MAC Address cfg file
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dggrkn86_2dc3qfdgr&hl=en

Extension cfg file
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dggrkn86_5ss94tkf6&hl=en