[asterisk-users] IAX2 client for "eee pc 1000"

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:39:40 CST 2008

I just tried it from a stick, nice looking but too many bugs:
camera and mic don't work: so useless for conversation.

and that was posted 2008-08-26 now is Nov. 15/08 and it still doesn't work, so no mic no conversation :-/

Some suggested SIP; no SIP is not a solution if I'm behind a firewall especially on someone's network.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7