[asterisk-users] database queries from extensions.conf

Thu Nov 13 12:11:51 CST 2008

Hi Jared!

Thanks for the info - looks very flexible - you only have to edit 4
configuration files for a simple query :-)

just a few questions:
The ODBC library is unixodbc?

How does it compare to the other solutions in terms of performance? e.g.
(I have to make several queries for each call (caller preferences, LNP,
LCR...)

regards
klaus