[asterisk-users] 1.6 Production ready??

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:44:03 CST 2008

I'll be rolling out a 1.6 installation within a couple of weeks that
will be a full featured PBX including MySQL realtime sip & iax
users/peers, voicemail configs, queue_logs, cdrs, queues, and
queue_members. I'll post some data once I get it running...First I have
to get the old config (that someone else wrote) upgraded and put in place.

I'll post full hardware information...However, I can tell you the
numbers on calls per day won't be as nice as ones already posted, I can
also say that I've been battling some very strange behaviors that just
pop up with 1.4 concerning queues and SIP that are annoying as hell and
hopefully 1.6 will have them resolved.