[asterisk-users] How to get correct dial result for outgoing calls thru ISDN?

Daniel - Asterisk earohuanca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:17:23 CST 2008

Hi everyone,

Currectly I'm having some troubles to get correct status of my calls throug
ISDN lines, when outbound calls don't get its destination I always receive
NO ANSWER as ${DIALSTATUS}  despite the fact I know the target number
doesn't exists or is busy at that time.

Maybe there is something I must change in my zaptel.conf or zapata.conf,
current configs follows:

#### *zaptel.conf*
# Span 1: TE4/0/1 "T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

#### *zapata.conf*
 [channels]
language=en
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=no
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=no
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.5
txgain=0.0
immediate=yes
busydetect=yes
busycount=4
busypattern=500,500
answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

;*groups*
group=2
context=incoming
immediate=no
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
channel=32-46,48-62

#### *extensions.conf*

exten => _9.,n,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN:1})

Asterisk version is: 1.4.21.1 and I'm using a Digium TE420P card to connect
to ISDN.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Arohuanca
+51 1 994149553