[asterisk-users] OT: Polycom Firmware available (by accident?)

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Tue Nov 11 18:40:28 CST 2008

Instead, they are likely releasing something newer and better. I believe
they have always had SIP software for download, however, it is never the
most recent. They only provide 'previous software' for end-users, if you
want the latest, you still have to go to your vendor.

http://www.polycom.com/usa/en/support/voice/soundpoint_ip/soundpoint_ip_
upgrade.html

There are some direct download links to the previous versions here,
which are often newer than what is listed on the product support page
(such as the 501s, only list something around 2.1.2):
http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/voip/sip_sw_releases_matrix.html