[asterisk-users] directrtpsetup without reinvite

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Mon Nov 10 14:06:04 CST 2008

Yes, but my conf is quite straightforward, isn't it?
No NAT etc...

I just want to know what is the combination of directives that I have to use
in order to achieve my goal.

Is there going to be any support in the future for this feature?
Because from the little I' ve seen in the mailing lists there is quite a lot
of demand for it. It could sky-rocket asterisk as the first choice at
the voip carrier level.

By the way, I am using asterisk 1.4.22.