[asterisk-users] Help with asterisk and avaya SIP trunking

Krishna Sumanth Chava kschava at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:19:51 CST 2008

HI Robb,
I had the checked the IP Office and i see that in the SIP Line Settings an
option [checkbox] that says (Use Tel URI), which is unchecked. But i still
get the Tel:+ in the SIP Header (even when it is turned on or off).

"you need to make sure the sip dial command in the ipoffice is set to
dial 9n;
feature dial
code n"

do you mean that i need to program this in the ARS of the avaya IP office?

i have version 4.1(9) firmware on the Avaya IP small Office. Can you share
me on what Firmware version of avaya IP small Office, you got the Asterisk
and avaya talking to each other.

Thanks
Krishna