[asterisk-users] TE121B Doesn't Fit PCI-E Slot

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Sat Nov 8 10:28:38 CST 2008

Steve Totaro wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM, David Budny <dave at friscoweather.com
> <mailto:dave at friscoweather.com>> wrote:
>
>     I bought 2 cards and they are both assembled the same way. Both have the
>     same problem.
>

> Made in USA says Digium.....

Great!!!

seriously, either the card or the riser-board(s) are (kind of) defective.

I would try the card in another PC that offers PCI-E natively, i.e.
without Riser-Extension.

Then either return the card or return the Riser-boards.

Alternatively, you might fully unscrew and remove the front plate,
insert the card to fit properly and then either live without a
frontplate or mill the front plate to fit.

Kind regards
Eberhard