[asterisk-users] asterisk and bigmem kernel

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 22:15:42 CST 2008

What happens?... I'm not sure. IAX peers work fine, but SIP users does not
register.
There are not firewalls blocking ports.

But actually the problem is not the issue because I tried with normal kernel
and doesn't work. It is not configuration because it worked on a virtual
machine on VirtualBox.

Even more strange, Trixbox DOES work. I think I'll continue with trixbox by
the moment....