[asterisk-users] ODBCExec from Dialplan

Sebastian Gutierrez sgutierrez at inconcertcc.com
Thu Nov 6 09:31:06 CST 2008

Ok, sorry for the response on the same thread.
The main thing is that with this I set the Store Procedure or Query directly
on the dialplan line, is easier to configure, change, manage, etc.
I also know that works great with heavy load, and it reconnects when the
network goes down and up.

Can you help me porting this app? I think woun`t be difficult for someone
that has port other app.

Thanks