[asterisk-users] ODBCExec from Dialplan

Sebastian Gutierrez sgutierrez at inconcertcc.com
Thu Nov 6 08:16:27 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to make odbcexec work with Asterisk 1.6.

I had the attached code (app_odbcexec, not the standard one) working great
with asterisk 1.2 an MSSQL Server on heavy load PBXs with no problem, I'm
trying to port this to asterisk 1.6 but I'm failing to do so.
I attach de working code in 1.2 (app_odbcexec) and my try to port it to 1.6
(app_odbcexec1.6).

Anyone can help??

Thanks