[asterisk-users] Missing callerid

Yelson Vivas yvivas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:50:52 CST 2008

Hi guys

i have a problem with my callerid, so could you please take a look and give
me your advice

This is my scenario

(gsm network)<===>(cell base)<-----> (fxo)---(asterisk)----(fxo)<====>(PSTN)

The problem is that i can not get the callerid (asterisk) when the the call
is comming from the cell network , but  i can get it if the call comes from
the pstn
Now,  the cell base has a plug for a regular cheap phone, if i plug it and a
call comes from the cell network in the analog display´s phone i can see the
callerid wich is frustrating, so this is my zapata.conf
[channels]
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
threewaycalling=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0
txgain=0
inmediate=no
relaxdtmf=yes
language=en
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=polarity

group=1
echocancel=yes
signalling=fxs_ks
context=from-zaptel
channel=>1

group=2
echocancel=yes
signalling=fxs_ks
context=from-zaptel
channel=>2

i´m working with a tdm2400p, using centos  centos 5.2 and kernel
2.6.18-92.1.13.el5, asterisk 1.4.22 and zaptel 1.412.1

Any ideas, it doesn´t matter if your idea is too crazy, i tried all
cambiantions of cidsignalling (bell, v23 and dtmf) and cidstart (ring  and
polarity) without results

thanks for your help

Ps: cell base model g8504

Regards