[asterisk-users] Dundi Issues

Jeremy Mann jmann at txhmg.com
Wed Nov 5 08:33:28 CST 2008

I'm getting the following error over and over on the console:

pbx_dundi.c:2975 dundi_rexmit: Max retries exceeded to host

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

My network latency is roughly 40-50ms between all hosts in my dundi cloud.

Jeremy Mann
Director of IT
Texas Health Management Group
Direct Line: 817-310-4956
Main Line: 817-310-4999
Fax: 817-310-4990
Email: jmann at txhmg.com

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Texas Health Management Group immediately at 1-817-310-4999. Texas Health Management Group, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.